In line with the new government guidelines and legislation, we have drawn up a COVID-19 policy and implemented additional procedures to ensure the highest standard of health and safety towards our clients and staff. Additionally, the salon has also attained new qualifications in hygiene measures and infection control and is now Dermalogica Clean Touch and Barbicide certified for COVID-19.
What we are doing
We will be operating at a limited capacity and only one therapist will be working to accommodate this capacity. Appointments have been spaced out to reduce the number of people present and to allow extra time for cleaning/sanitization.
If anyone working at the salon becomes ill or shows symptoms of COVID-19, we will self-isolate immediately. This will mean that we may have to rearrange your appointment at short notice. We understand that this may cause inconvenience, but it is done for your own health and safety.
The waiting area has been arranged to adhere to social distancing. Sanitizing of personal spaces and hand washing will take place in between clients, as well as more frequent cleaning of high touch common area surfaces.
All items of equipment will be disinfected before and after every service. Foot covers will be provided for every client upon entering the salon. Disposable treatment items will be used where possible. We have been informed and trained on sanitization best practices.
What we ask of you
Call to pre-book a service appointment. Walk-in service appointments are suspended for the foreseeable future, however walk-ins for product purchases are welcome, provided social distancing is followed.
You will be required to fill out a COVID-19 Pre-Arrival Form before entering the salon. This is mandatory and consists of questions regarding your health in relation to COVID-19 and any other illnesses. You will not be allowed to enter the salon without completing this form. We will send a link to this form individually at least 24 hours before the appointment time.
If you or anyone else in your household is feeling unwell, please do not attend your appointment, we would appreciate as much notice as possible to arrange for someone else to take the original time slot. Individuals considered in a high-risk group are requested to call us for an appropriate treatment time, as we recognise the circumstances.
- Please arrive promptly at the appointment time to minimise the waiting time in the reception area.
- Please arrive alone for your appointment. Pets and children are not allowed to enter the salon.
- Please wear your own face mask upon entering the salon. We can provide a face mask for an extra cost if necessary.
- Use the hand sanitisers provided at the entrance upon entering and leaving the salon.
- Limit the number of personal items you bring with you into the salon.
- Please bring your own water bottle if necessary, as all beverage services are suspended.
- Follow social distancing within the salon and avoid touching any surfaces or items where possible.