The art of threading originated in Arabia and South Asia. Here at Sirisha’s, we use special thread, which is twisted and pulled along the area of unwanted hair. The thread acts like a mini lasso and lifts the hair follicle directly from the root. Threading can be done anywhere on the face.
Threading is, by far, the best method of facial hair removal. Here are some benefits;
- The Ouch(less) Factor – It is found by many to be much less painful than waxing. Since threading only targets the individual hairs, skin irritation is kept to a minimum, unlike waxing, which often causes unnecessary stretching and removal of the skin’s delicate top layers.
- An Art of Perfection – Threading is very precise and allows our specialists to have greater control than waxing, resulting in a better brow shape for you!
- Au Naturale – Threading is 100% natural, there are no artificial waxes, chemicals or invasive techniques used.
- We Take it all off – Even those short stubbly hairs can be removed, this gives you the option of avoiding that yucky growing-out period that everyone hates!
- The Taming of the Flame – Minimal redness occurs after threading, and any redness that does appear, usually subsides within an hour. Threading lets your beauty secrets stay secret!
- Anti-Acne – The majority of people that breakout from waxing tend to not break out from threading. Also, threading is completely safe and dermatologist recommended for individuals who are currently using medications like Accutane and Retin-A.
- Wrinkle Prevention – Warning: waxing can tug, pull,stretch, and even remove the delicate skin on your face, eventually facilitating in the development of wrinkles! But there is good news, threading does none of this! So instead of torturing yourself with waxing, choose threading which will leave you hairless and smooth!
|Eyebrow and forehead||£15.00|
|Eyebrow and top lip||£18.00|
|Top lip or chin||£ 8.00|
|Top lip and chin||£15.00|
|Eyebrow, top lip and chin||£25.00|
|Sides of the face||£20.00|
|Full face and neck (including eyebrows)||£35.00|